USED TETRA PAK MITECO CONTISOLV CS15 DEXTROSE & SUGAR DISSOLVING SYSTEM FOR SALE
Manufacturer: TETRA PAK
Model: MITECO CONTISOLV ® CS15 Dextrose Sugar Dissolving System
Year : 2018
CONTISOlv® -C COLD DISSOLVING UNIT - THE PROCESS:
If powders or granulates need to be completely dissolved in liquids using a cold dissolving process, mixing and dissolving technology play an important role.
Contisolv® works using a combination of Coaxial Injector® and Radial Jet Mixer® and dissolves continuously at temperatures close to
saturation. Contisolv® -C can manufacture sugar solutions of 60° Brix at just 20°C. Compared to other "cold" dissolving processes,
the working temperature is significantly lower which means reduced energy and investment costs.
- capacity 3 - 50 t sugar/h or higher
- reduced space requirements as batch dissolving tanks no longer required
- excellent dissolving performance thanks to coaxial injector® and radial Jet mixer®
- high accuracy of ± 0.1 °brix
- maximum concentration around 67.5 °brix
- reduced energy consumption thanks to low working temperature
- fully automatic and flexibly controlled plc-based operation in all operating modes including cip
- elegant construction with few moving parts
THE SYSTEM : Tetra Pak Miteco Contisolv CS15 Dextrose Sugar Dissolving System
The CONTISOLV will produce 60% Dextrose in solution at its design flow rate of 15,000 ltr / hour.
If the Silo is filled with granulated sugar, the Contisolv will produce 67° Brix simple syrup at 15,000 ltr/ hour.
ATEX RATED AND SCADA CONTROLLED SYSTEM
- 58m2 Dextrose or Sugar Silo with load cells, dehumidifier, Exhaust Filter, High Level Sensor, Rupture Sensor
- Silo Screw Injector for Dextrose transfer
- Radial jet mixer with 4,000 litre Mbinox tank
- Maselli Refractometer for Brix Analysis
- Sefiltec Double 50µ Filtration Bloc
- 2 x 10,000 Jacketed insulated Stainless Steel Syrup Storage Tanks
- Automated CIP Station
- Alfa laval Heat Exchanger
- Tetra pak Control Panel for Scada control
- Alfa laval Valve Bloc, Pumps